The copyright and other intellectual property rights in all material on this website are owned by Owlpharma and must not be reproduced or republished online or offline without our prior written consent.
You may use, print and download material from this website, provided that you do not modify any content without our prior written consent.
Any communication or content you send or post to this website will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary. Unless you advise to the contrary, Owlpharma is free to copy, disclose, distribute, incorporate and otherwise use such material for any and all purposes.
You will not send or post to this website any material for which you have not obtained all necessary consents or is deemed in breach of confidentiality or privacy.
This website may provide links to websites and access to content, products and services from third parties. The linked websites are not under the control of Owlpharma, and Owlpharma is not responsible for their content.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that this website is always available, however Owlpharma does not warrant that access to the website will be available at all times or that its server is free of viruses or other harmful components. Owlpharma has no responsibility for any situation that results from the access and use of the website.
We take all reasonable steps to ensure that the information on this Website is correct. However, Owlpharma shall not be liable or responsible for any kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party as a result of your or their use of this Website.
Personal data can be collected by the following means:
- E-mail; Website;
- Electronic questionnaire;
- Telephone call.
The collected data is processed and stored in a computerized way and in the strict compliance with the legislation of protection of personal data, being stored in a specific database of restricted and controlled access created for this purpose by Owlpharma. Some personal data collected is mandatory and, in case of lack or insufficiency of such data,
Owlpharma may not be able to provide you with the services or information requested. In each case Owlpharma will inform you of the obligatory nature of the provision of the personal data concerned.
You request a demo of Bearer
We call you
You use Bearer
You receive emails from us
You chat with us for customer support
You opt-in to marketing messages
Your data is intended to integrate a personal data file that Owlpharma can use for the following purposes:
- Communications related to the business area, such as presentation of services or information of relevant aspects with the legislation / regulation of the sector;
- Treatment of suggestions and complaints;
- Compliance with legal or regulatory obligations;
- Contacts calendar; Profile updates;
- Completion of contracts.
In order to achieve the purposes identified above, Owlpharma may interconnect the collected data for the purpose of updating and completing such data.
Data collected and held by Owlpharma may be transmitted, with due respect for the duty of confidentiality and the principle of the purpose that led to its collection, for the following entities:
- Judicial or administrative authorities, in cases where such assignment is mandatory; - Subcontractors who will process the data on behalf of Owlpharma and for the purposes specified.
The period during which they are stored and preserved varies according to the purpose for which the information is processed. Where there is no specific legal requirement, data shall be stored and preserved only for the minimum period necessary for the purposes for which it is collected or further processed, after which time the data shall be deleted.
Owlpharma ensures the commitment of the protection of the security of your data. To that end, it has adopted a number of technical and organizational security measures in order to protect the personal data available against its unauthorized diffusion, loss, misuse, alteration, treatment or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment. Owlpharma requires its subcontractors and its partners to adopt safety measures equivalent to those it carries out.
Owlpharma has implemented reasonable physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to ensure protection of the information it processes and stores. Access to personal data is limited to employees and subcontractors.
Notwithstanding Owlpharma's security measures, the user must take additional security measures, like ensuring the use of properly upgraded equipment and Browser in terms of security, with active firewall, anti-virus and anti-spyware, and ensure the authenticity of sites you visit on the internet, avoiding websites that you do not trust.
In case of data transfers to third countries outside the European Union or the European Economic Area, Owlpharma will comply with the law, in particular as regards of the suitability of the country of destination with regard to the protection of personal data and the requirements applicable to such transfers, not transferring personal data to jurisdictions that do not offer security and protection guarantees.
In accordance with the General Regulation on Data Protection, we guarantee the following rights:
- Right of access: the right to know whether or not your personal data is being processed;
- Right to rectification: the right to have rectification of your personal data that is outdated, incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object: the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data. Owlpharma shall immediately cease processing unless it presents serious and legitimate reasons for such processing that prevail over the interests, rights and freedom of data subjects or, for reasons of defence in a legal proceeding;
- Right of limitation: the right to limit the way we treat the collected personal data;
- Right to erasure: the right to obtain the deletion of your personal data when one of the following situations occurs:
- The data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or processed;
- The holder withdraws the consent, when the treatment is necessarily based on it and there is no other legal basis for the treatment of the data;
The holder opposes the processing of personal data used for automated and / or profiling purposes; When personal data has been treated unlawfully.
- Right to portability: the data subject may obtain and re-use his data for his own purposes;
You may also file a complaint with the National Data Protection Communication.
The exercise of these rights should be done through the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the following address: Owlpharma - DPO; Avenida da Guarda Inglesa nº 79, RC/C; 3040-193 Coimbra; Portugal.